- Assembling orders, picking and packing groceries into bags
-Loading warehouse shelves with inventory and counting/weighing produce
- Receiving inventory and stock it on shelves
*Responsibilities and Duties*
- Picking orders using a hand held device and scanner
- Packing items in bags with ice packs
- Quality control on produce
- Meet hourly quota in completing tasks
- Counting and weighing produce
*Qualifications and Skills*
- Attention to detail- Time management skills
- Sense of urgency
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- authorized to work in the US (will be checking credentials)
- at least 18 years old
- must be able to work in a refrigerated environment (30 to 40 degrees)
- must pass food handling training (paid for by us)
- Basic computer knowledge
Free parking available
About Instawork Gigs
Instawork is the best place for hospitality workers to find temporary jobs on-demand.
From Michelin-star restaurants to small coffee shops, Instawork makes it easy for bartenders, cooks, servers, dishwashers and other experienced hospitality workers to find work at local businesses and earn up to $30/hr on a flexible schedule.
No interviews or paper resumes. Just book the gig in the app and show up to do the work.
Se habla español.
A general labor role refers to a laborer whose primary responsibility is preparing for a larger scale event.
General labour responsibilities:
Performs minor repairs to doors, fixtures and furniture. Sets up, arranges and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events. Loading/Unloading equipments. Provide standby maintenance and repairs to units in a timely and efficient manner. Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times Heavy lifting Other task as assigned.