Tasks to be performed:
● Review order confirmation sheets upon arrival on-site
● Manage set-up of all assigned catering events, placing food in the correct orientation
● Manage client-specific utensil and paperware needs
● Take notes while on-site of any equipment needs and communicate those needs to management
● Greet vendors at the delivery entrance of every client site
● Assist vendors with carrying items, as necessary
● Confirm that all items expected from vendors are received on-site
● Document quantities of food received
● Report inaccuracies of any vendor delivery immediately to appropriate contact
● Replenish food over time and switch items around if something is running out quickly
● Maintain cleanliness of food service area
● Maintain and store client site equipment; Keep storage area organized
● Engage with clients and recognize if there are questions, staying in-site of the client at all times
No parking available
About Instawork Gigs
Instawork is the best place for hospitality workers to find temporary jobs on-demand.
From Michelin-star restaurants to small coffee shops, Instawork makes it easy for bartenders, cooks, servers, dishwashers and other experienced hospitality workers to find work at local businesses and earn up to $30/hr on a flexible schedule.
No interviews or paper resumes. Just book the gig in the app and show up to do the work.
Se habla español.
An event set up/takedown role refers to a laborer whose primary responsibility is preparing for a larger scale event.
Event Setup and Takedown responsibilities:
Position may require moving furniture, set up tables, chairs, stages, podiums, boxes, bins, tents, decorations and display. Assist Event Managers with event needs, setting up changes as requested. Demonstrate knowledge of basic tools and methods to set-up and strike various items including tables, chairs, and stages. Must be physically capable of moving and lifting heavy furniture. Simple repairs of inventory. Organization of storage and event spaces. Performing other duties as needed