Bistro black attire:
Pressed black dress shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black belt, black tie
Wear black non-slip shoes
Tasks to be performed:
● Review order confirmation sheets upon arrival on-site
● Manage set-up of all assigned catering events, placing food in the correct orientation
● Manage client-specific utensil and paperware needs
● Take notes while on-site of any equipment needs and communicate those needs to management
● Greet vendors at the delivery entrance of every client site
● Assist vendors with carrying items, as necessary
● Confirm that all items expected from vendors are received on-site
● Document quantities of food received
● Report inaccuracies of any vendor delivery immediately to appropriate contact
● Replenish food over time and switch items around if something is running out quickly
● Maintain cleanliness of food service area
● Maintain and store client site equipment; Keep storage area organized
● Engage with clients and recognize if there are questions, staying in-site of the client at all times
Free parking available
About Instawork Gigs
Instawork is the best place for hospitality workers to find temporary jobs on-demand.
From Michelin-star restaurants to small coffee shops, Instawork makes it easy for bartenders, cooks, servers, dishwashers and other experienced hospitality workers to find work at local businesses and earn up to $30/hr on a flexible schedule.
No interviews or paper resumes. Just book the gig in the app and show up to do the work.
Se habla español.
An event server role refers to a front of house worker whose primary responsibility is to assist the guests in having a positive experience.
Event Server responsibilities:
Reports for scheduled work in a timely manner and is in complete uniform, with a neat and clean personal appearance. Prepare service station and tables for Banquets and Events, including wiping and polishing silverware and glassware; coffee and/or tea; folding linen and napkins for service. Must be able to ID all guests when serving alcoholic beverages as per company, health and safety standards. Monitor and observe guests dining experience . Respond promptly and courteously to guest requests during functions . Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor always. Assist with cleaning and resetting table service for Banquets and Events while adhering to health and safety standards . Completes other tasks as assigned by management.