Tasks to be performed:
● Review order confirmation sheets upon arrival on-site
● Greet vendors at the delivery entrance of every client site
● Assist vendors with carrying items, as necessary
● Confirm that all items expected from vendors are received on-site
● Document quantities of food received
● Report inaccuracies of any vendor delivery immediately to appropriate contact
● Set up delivered food on tables
● Replenish food over time and make sure no other WeWork members eat client's food
● Maintain cleanliness of food service area
● Breakdown items at the end of the shift and clean up
● Put table away
● Engage with clients and recognize if there are questions, staying in-site of the client at all times
NO EATING CLIENT'S FOOD OR ONSITE
Free parking available
About Instawork Gigs
Instawork is the best place for hospitality workers to find temporary jobs on-demand.
From Michelin-star restaurants to small coffee shops, Instawork makes it easy for bartenders, cooks, servers, dishwashers and other experienced hospitality workers to find work at local businesses and earn up to $30/hr on a flexible schedule.
No interviews or paper resumes. Just book the gig in the app and show up to do the work.
Se habla español.
An event server role refers to a front of house worker whose primary responsibility is to assist the guests in having a positive experience.
Event Server responsibilities:
Performing food and drink serving duties at private dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive friendly and efficient manner. Help set up events by setting up floor plans, setting tables, and following set up duties. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to follow directions.