- Ability stand & move throughout the shift
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs
- Ability to work in the cold (36 degrees) for all or part of the shift
- Dress for working in a cooler for all or part of the shift
- Non-slip shoes - ideally rubber boots
- Full-length, loose fitting pants with no rips or tears
- No jewelry, nail polish, fake nails or fake eyelashes
- No fur anywhere, or distressed clothing/hanging threads
Free parking available
You’ll be provided a meal
About Instawork Gigs
Instawork is the best place for hospitality workers to find temporary jobs on-demand.
From Michelin-star restaurants to small coffee shops, Instawork makes it easy for bartenders, cooks, servers, dishwashers and other experienced hospitality workers to find work at local businesses and earn up to $30/hr on a flexible schedule.
No interviews or paper resumes. Just book the gig in the app and show up to do the work.
Se habla español.
A dishwasher refers to a back of house worker whose primary responsibilities are to keep the dishpit clean and functioning.
Transferring equipment from storage areas to work stations. Cleaning the floor and walls. Offering help to cooking staff. Maintaining stock supply of food. Operating dishwasher machines.